Traditional ships are ships with a history. Originally built to serve a different purpose, these ships were once used for cargo, during the war, or both. They have been completely restored and renovated for passengers, accommodating up to 28 guests in 14 cabins.
- Large sundeck
- Large aft deck with room for 28 passengers
- Bar on the top deck
- Audio system with aux connection
- Portable speaker for the outdoor deck
- Fully stocked bar in salon
- Tender with outboard engine
- 14 cabins with bunk beds, private sink and mirror.
Starting point Split
Day 1: Split → Makarska
Day 2: Makarska → Pomena
Day 3: Pomena → Dubrovnik
Day 4: Dubrovnik → Korcula
Day 5: Korcula → Hvar
Day 6: Hvar → Omis (via Golden Horn beach)
Day 7: Omis → Split
This is a versatile route, suitable for multiple target groups; namely culture lovers, those looking for an active holiday or people who love a good party.
❋ : Low Season
❀: High Season
✰: Pre- and Postseason
In the calendar you can check available dates for cabin cruises in the premium and traditional categories.
If you would like to book a cabin cruise, you can use the contact form.