ROUTE M204, SPLIT - KOTOR - SPLIT
Beautiful and luxurious, there isn’t a ship nor a passenger that won’t turn their head to admire these majestic yachts. You will be thrilled by their comfortable cabins, furnished according to the latest global standards. So head out to greet the wind and maritime adventure, and you will soon understand what it means to truly enjoy life.
The service you can expect on board of these cruises:
- New majestic ships
- Spacious ensuite cabins with A/C, LCD TV
- Half board including buffet breakfast and 3 course lunch with salad bar
- Captain’s dinner and Welcome dinner
- Lounging sundeck with comfortable deck-beds
- Air conditioned salonrestaurant & bar with LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Sightseeing tours included
- Airport transfers included
- Luggage handling
- High quality service & experienced crew
THE SHIP SAILING ON ROUTE M204
Day 1 SPLIT ARRIVAL, Saturday
You will be transferred from Split airport or your Split hotel to harbour, where embarkation begins at 13:00h. Get settled in your cabin before attending a Welcome reception followed by dinner this evening.
Day 2 SPLIT – PLOČE (Mostar excursion), Sunday Early in the morning sail to Ploče and take the coach for an excursion to Mostar with lunch included. Mostar is the city were east and west meet. Built alongside the Neretva River is known by all thanks to the image of its beautiful “Old Bridge" (Stari Most) which is the heart and symbol of the city. Since 2005 the “Old Bridge", as well as the old city of Mostar have been inscribed as a World Heritage by UNESCO. Walkthrough the streets, visit the Turkish house and the mosque. Tonight, enjoy Captain’s dinner and overnight in Ploče.
Day 3 PLOČE – MLJET – DUBROVNIK, Monday
In the morning head further south to the Island of Mljet. Join the Cruise Manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park. Set sail to Dubrovnik with swimming stop and relax, if weather permits, with lunch on board. In the late afternoon we arrive in Dubrovnik the “Pearl of the Adriatic”, to take a guided tour of the historical centre of city which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site including visits to the Franciscan Monastery’s Pharmacy. Overnight in Dubrovnik. Day 4 DUBROVNIK – KOTOR (Montenegro), Tuesday
In the morning we set sail to Kotor. After lunch on board, we are going to visit Lovćen Mountain, Njeguši Village and Budva. Encounter Montenegro’s rich culture, historical heritage and natural beauty as you travel by bus up the serpentine Lovćen Hills. A beautiful view of Kotor Bay and lovely mountain scenery accompany you en route to Njeguši, where you will visit the village smokehouse. Stop for a snack of smoked ham and cheese, brandy and wine—all local specialties. Then, head down the mountains towards the city of Budva—believed to be one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic coast. It is more than 2,000 years old. After panoramic stop above Budva you will drive back to Kotor to explore the city that is known as the jewel of Montenegro. Your guide will take you on a walking tour that will include a visit to St Tryphon’s Cathedral and you will see the Orthodox Church of St Luka from the outside. Your evening is free in Kotor.
Day 5 KOTOR – CAVTAT – KORČULA, Wednesday
In the morning after breakfast, we head to Cavtat. As we are traveling from one country to another, there will be some formalities at the border. Continue our cruise with swim stop on way to Korčula island, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Afternoon arrival in Korčula followed by a guided walking tour of this enchanting town surrounded by walls, which is one of the best-preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean. Overnight in Korčula where you can enjoy a gourmet experience at the multiple restaurants and bars.
Day 6 KORČULA – BIŠEVO – VIS, Thursday
Early in the morning we sail to small island Biševo to visit the Blue Cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however you will be notified of this on time. Cruise towards the island of Vis once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and restricted to the public. Due to this isolation, Vis has a special charm – “the Mediterranean as it once was” making it really interesting to visit. Try some exquisite wine sorts in one of the Vis traditional wineries. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal place, City Museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views. Overnight in the port of Vis.
Day 7 VIS – HVAR – SPLIT, Friday
In the morning head further towards Hvar, the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic, with a swim stop and lunch on board. Afternoon arrival in Hvar town followed by a tour of the town - the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe founded in 1612. After the tour set sail towards Split. In the afternoon join a guided tour of the city, visit the seafront promenade and Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace. The historical center of the city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Your evening is free in Split.
Day 8 SPLIT DEPARTURE, Saturday
After breakfast it is time to disembark. You will be transferred to Split airport or your Split hotel.
Ship: Stella Maris
Jun 4, 11, 18, 25
Lower deck cabin
Main deck cabin
Single use cabin supplement Low season 60%, Mid season 70%, High season 80%
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 7 nights cruise from Split to Kotor and back to Split
- Supreme category ship in a cabin with private bathroom, air conditioning & LCD TV
- Arrival / departure shared transfer from airport or hotel to Split port and back on the first and last day
- Daily buffet breakfast, 5 lunches, all with 3 courses and salad buffet
- 1 lunch in Mostar
- Tours included: Mostar (with lunch), Dubrovnik, Kotor, Korčula, Vis, Hvar and Split
Entrance fees to the Franciscan Monastery’s Pharmacy, Diocletian’s Palace and St Tryphon’s Cathedral
Lovćen/Njeguši/Budva Excursion – ride by bus, snack in Njeguši (smoked ham and cheese, brandy and wine)
Captain's dinner and Welcome dinner
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi on board
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Optional excursion: Entrance to Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person(depending on the season) to be paid on the spot. Guide free of charge.
- Entrance to Blue Cave to be paid on the spot – up to 13 EUR per person (depending on the season)
- Drinks on board
- Port tax + Tourist tax 35 EUR net per person (to be onboard in cash).
- Entrance Fees
- Extra Meals
- 3rd bed reduction (adult) - 30%
- 3rd bed reduction (child 3 - 7,99 years old) - 70%
- 3rd bed reduction (child 8 - 11,99 years old) - 50%
- Child (3-11,99 years old) in twin cabin with 1 adult - 20%